Probiotic Cleaners Make Better Sense
I use probiotics in my cleaning business and my own home and you should too. I’ve used Chrisal, AirBiotics and even have my own brand: Germz Be Gone. No matter the brand, though, make the switch from chemical cleaners ASAP.
With over 13 years in the cleaning business, I’ve noticed quite a few improvements over chemical cleaners, which is one reason why I made the switch to probiotics:
- no odors in the home (and we have dogs). Trash stinking? Just spray a little probiotic on it (in Chris Rock voice. lol)
- stainless steel on the fridge, oven and dishwasher is streak free and sparkles
- countertops bling since there is no biofilm to dull their shine
- grease is broken down by the enzymes the bacteria create to digest it…making for easier wipe up.
- in fact, everything is easier to get up since the biofilm gets broken down.
- microbiology lesson: probiotics and other bacteria communicate through “quorum sensing”–colonies of bacteria taking votes on which actions to take for themselves. For instance, if bad bacteria have the numbers (the votes) to infect their host, they will turn on their virulence and infect. If not enough votes, no infection. Doesn’t it make sense to outnumber the bad germs then?
Chemical cleaners just can’t compete. Make the switch today!
When was the last time you pressed the reset button on germs in your home? Germz Be Gone makes is super simple to do just that. Get a free service quote, reserve your date and checkout all on this page. Just put your feet up and relax while we do the dirty work.
Suffering from allergies? Probiotics may help.
Probiotics are great at cleaning. However, they also work great in purifying the air you breathe. For asthma and allergy sufferers that means major benefits!
The University of Florida released a study in 2017 stating that taking “a probiotic combination might help reduce hay fever symptoms, if it’s taken during allergy season.” The probiotics they mention are meant to be consumed in pill form. However, similar probiotics and science can be applied to your external environment.
Probiotics are beneficial microflora that already exist in your environment. When applied as a fine mist or fog, probiotics can establish and maintain a stable and healthy microbial community on hard surfaces and fabrics.
Probiotic Allergy Relief
The beauty in the probiotics is that they reduce allergic reactions in your body. This saves your immune system from having to constantly work on trivial intrusions and allows it to focus on more sinister threats rather than trigger an allergic reaction.
Dr. Noah Lee of Midland Medical Clinic in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, attested to this in a 2010 in-house study stating spraying probiotics in patient rooms “provides a significant reduction in allergic reactions, thus resting the immune systems of our patients and allowing them to get the rest they so badly need.”
If you’re looking for something to help with your asthma or allergies and want a natural solution try our Probiotic Shield Service. We apply the same probiotics Dr. Lee applies in patient rooms, but to your home, office, gym or anywhere else non-toxic allergy relief is desired.