Disinfecting Service: What's Included?
In addition to friendly, professional service, our disinfectant fogging services include:
Nontoxic, EPA List "N" Disinfectant to fight coronavirus, allergens, odors and more! Nearly everything inside your space gets fogged with disinfectant. Which disinfectant do we fog with?
Disinfecting wipe down of high-touch areas: light switches, handles and keypads, desks, chairs, tables, doors, door knobs and stair railings.
Probiotic Fogging. After the disinfectant has had a chance to do its work, we come back through and fog with probiotics to restore the beneficial microflora lost during the disinfection service. Probiotics are nature's way of taking care of business.
Price & Book Your Disinfecting Service Below
Special Pricing just
$0.20 $0.13 / sq ft.
($150 minimum applies).
The Disinfectant We Use
After extensive research, we sourced a nontoxic, extremely effective fogging disinfectant that is listed on EPA’s List “N” of disinfectants proven effective against SARS CoV-2 or COVID-19. This particular disinfectant uses the natural disinfecting benefits of thymol (a component of thyme oil) and features the following:
- EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds
- Bactericidal, Virucidal*, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal**
- No Rinse Required, even on food contact surfaces
- Sanitizes Soft Surfaces in just 2 minutes
- Eliminates 99.9% of most Allergens*** upon contact
- Kills Odor Causing Bacteria
- Kills bacteria that can cause food poisoning
- Hospital Grade
- Non-Abrasive and Non-Corrosive
- Non-Flammable – No Harmful Chemicals
- Cleans and Disinfects without Bleaching
- Free from Chlorine and Phosphates
- No Signal Words or Warnings Needed
- No Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Needed
- Safe for Everyday Use
- Effectively Controls Strong Unpleasant Odors
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient
- Formulated with Patented Technology
- Formulated without phthalates, propylparaben, butylparaben, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-dnors, or NPE’s
*Virucidal according to the ASTM Standard Test Method for Efficacy of Virucidal Agents
** Fungicidal according to the AOAC Germicidal Spray Method
***Removes the following allergens: dust mite matter, cat dander, dog dander, mouse dander, rat dander, guinea pig dander, cockroach matter, peanut, birch pollen, timothy grass pollen, ragweed pollen.