Benefits Of Probiotic Treatment Service
- Create a beneficial layer of microflora in your home that can last for days to protect yourself and your family.
- Reduce ATP nearly everywhere in your home: walls, sofas, bedding, carpets, floors, sinks, toilets, etc.
- Reduce odors from pets, smoke, food waste, sweat and more.
- Reduce ATP from pollen, pet dander, dust mites, dead skin cells and other allergens.
- Rest your immune system from fending off allergens so it can fight off more sinister threats like the flu or coronavirus.
- Easy to schedule.
- You don’t have to clean or pickup around your home to benefit.
- You don’t even need to leave your home during service.
- Dry time is just a few minutes.
- Affordable, professional, natural sanitizing.
What Is Probiotic Treatment Service?
We apply a very fine mist of probiotics to your entire home or office. A mist so fine it’s considered a fog. The fog reduces ATP in your furniture and in your air. It’s like creating an immune system all around you.
How Do Probiotics Work?
Just like the probiotics you get from yogurt or kombucha that help boost your own immune system, our probiotic fog boosts the immune system around you through several ways:
- Starving germs out by eating the food sources germs would normally eat like dead cells and microbes.
- Simply outnumbering the bad germs so the bad germs never have the numbers great enough to infect (quorum sensing).
- At the same time these probiotics reduce ATP from pollen, pet dander, dead skin cells, dust mites and other allergens that wreak havoc on your immune system.
What’s In It?
Just probiotics and water. No fragrances. No hazardous chemicals. No medication.
Keep in mind that this service applies a shield of probiotics and is not a cleaning service. The probiotics will sanitize, reduce allergens and odors, but is not a replacement for cleaning or the physical removal of soil or debris from a surface.