This service is not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or medicate any illness or disease.
Probiotic Fogging Service
Probiotic Fog For Protection
Own a pet? Suffer from allergies? Been sick recently? Wish there was a quick, easy and affordable way to make your air healthy again? Introducing Germz Be Gone’s pioneering service: Probiotic Fogging. With this service we treat your home or office to the greatest micro-protectors known to humankind…PROBIOTICS!!
Order Your Fogging Below
Benefits Of Probiotic Fogging Service
- Create a beneficial layer of microflora in your home that can last for days to protect yourself and your family.
- Reduce ATP from pollen, pet dander, dust mites, dead skin cells and other allergens so you can breathe better.
- Save your immune system from fending off allergens so it can fight off more sinister threats like the flu or cold viruses.
- Eliminate odors from pets, smoke, food waste, sweat and more.
- Easy to schedule.
- You don’t have to clean or pickup around your home to benefit–we can spray around it.
- You don’t even need to leave your home during service.
- Dry time is just a few minutes.
- Affordable, professional, natural.
What Is Probiotic Fogging Service?
We apply a very fine mist of probiotics to your entire home or office. A mist so fine it’s considered a fog. The fog reduces ATP in your air and in your furniture. It’s like creating an immune system all around you.
How Do Probiotics Work?
Just like the probiotics you get from yogurt or kombucha that help boost your own immune system, our probiotic fog boosts the immune system around you through several ways:
- Starving germs out by eating the food sources germs would normally eat like dead cells and microbes.
- Simply outnumbering the bad germs so the bad germs never have the numbers great enough to infect (quorum sensing).
- At the same time these probiotics reduce ATP from pollen, pet dander, dead skin cells, dust mites and other allergens that wreak havoc on your immune system.
What’s In It?
Just probiotics (lactobacillus ferment) and water. No fragrances. No hazardous chemicals. No medication.
Keep in mind that this service applies a shield of probiotics and is not a cleaning service. This service is not a replacement for cleaning or the physical removal of soil or debris from a surface.