Now that your Disinfectant Fogging is near, here are some things you can do to ensure a smoother process:
- Secure all papers and personal items. Our foggers create powerful air flow that can blow papers off tables and counters and move lighter objects. As we are not responsible for lost or damaged items, please be sure to tuck these types of things away.
- Close all windows. Our disinfectant works best in a “sealed” space. While there are no toxic fumes, the strength of the active ingredient (thymol from the herb thyme) can still irritate your eyes, nose and throat. Don’t worry, this risk goes away after about an hour. We recommend ventilating your space after the fogging service is completed. This will help speed up the process.
- Open the doors to rooms so we know which areas you want us to fog. For privacy concerns, we will not wander about your home or facility opening closed doors, so be sure to open, crack or identify which rooms and spaces you want fogged.
- Open closets, cabinets and drawers. This is a great opportunity to get your showers, toilets, trashcans, and underneath your sinks sanitized, disinfected and deodorized. We will only fog inside the drawers, cabinets and closets that are open or identified to be fogged.
- Contactless payment is available through Venmo, but we also accept credit cards, cash and PayPal. Payment will be collected at the start of service.
Please read our terms and conditions as they govern all services that we provide and you agree to them by allowing service to be performed at your property.