How To Clean A Car Seat In 5 Steps
(If you want the easiest method in the world skip to the bottom!)
Quick, To-The-Point Guide For Car Seat Cleaning
Here is a brief rundown on how to clean a child car seat:
1. Begin by removing the car seat from the car.
2. Next, take off any removable covers and wash them according to the manufacturer's instructions.
3. To clean the car seat itself, use a vacuum with a soft brush attachment to remove any crumbs or dirt.
4. For tougher stains, you can use a mild soap and water solution. Be sure to rinse the seat well and allow it to air dry completely before reassembling.
5. Once everything is clean and dry, replace the covers and put the car seat back in the car.