Environmental Policy Statement
Germz Be Gone, LC is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. We will strive to improve our environmental performance over time and to initiate additional projects and activities that will further reduce our impacts on the environment.
Our commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate. We are committed to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental regulations;
- Prevent pollution whenever possible;
- Train all of our staff on our environmental program and empower them to contribute and participate;
- Communicate our environmental commitment and efforts to our customers, staff, and our community;
- Continually improve over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.
Some of what we are currently doing:
- We use nontoxic cleaning solutions like probiotics that meet or exceed LEED certification requirements.
- We advocate for sustainable consumables like paper towels and toilet tissue.
- We restrict water use through the use of efficient machines.
- Improve air quality with HEPA filter vacuums.
We hope you join us in our efforts to do what we can to help OUR environment.
In respect for Mother Earth,
Lyndon Conaway | President
Germz Be Gone