WE GIVE HOMEOWNERS PEACE OF MIND
You never know who is carrying what germs. With all the other potential buyers, looky-loos, agents and contractors trudging through your new home, how do you get your peace of mind back?
Our Disinfectant Fogging service leaves your new home fresh, disinfected, deodorized, and safer to move into. It’s like pushing the reset button on germs so you can have peace of mind as you settle into your new digs.
Our Disinfectant Fogging service destroys germs in virtually every nook and cranny of your new home before you move in all your precious belongings.
EPA List “N” for use against coronavirus and 99.9% of other germs.
Powerful enough for use in hospitals and anywhere disinfection is critical.
No toxic chemicals or harmful fumes means safe, healthy results for you and your family.
Leveraging the power of nature, our disinfectant fog won’t contribute to super germs.
SETTLE IN WITH A HEALTHY START
We already help hundreds of people improve the hygiene of their spaces with our Disinfectant Fogging services. We fog homes, offices, classrooms, storefronts, places of worship and more.
Enjoy the same benefits your friends and neighbors do and let us fog your space up too!
BOOK YOUR FOGGING HERE
Scheduling your Disinfectant Fogging for your new home is simple. Just fill out the form below, complete with your preferred date (usually a day before move in) and checkout. Easy. Convenient. Peace of mind right around the corner.
$0.20 $0.13 per square foot ($150 minimum applies).
- EPA List “N” Nontoxic Disinfectant Fogging all over the home including inside cabinets, drawers, cupboards, appliances and closets.
- Wipedown of doorknobs and light switches to remove biofilm and germs from high-touch areas.
- Probiotic Fogging to restore the beneficial microflora lost during disinfection.
What’s Included In Your Service?
In addition to friendly service, your fogging service will include:
- Nontoxic disinfectant fogging of your entire home: walls, carpet, ceilings, under sinks, inside cupboards and drawers. Nearly everything inside your new home gets fogged with disinfectant.
- Disinfecting wipe down of high-touch areas: your light switches, handles and keypads, doors and door knobs (including the outside of your front door) and any stair railing (including leading up to a condo or an apartment).
- Probiotic Fogging. After the disinfectant has had a chance to do its work, we come back through and fog your home with probiotics to restore the beneficial microflora lost during disinfection and also provide you with several days of benefits.
How Soon Can I Move In After Service?
You can move in immediately after our service; however, we do recommend to wait about an hour to let things “air out” before moving in.
What Kind Of Disinfectant Do You Use?
After extensive research, we sourced a nontoxic, extremely effective fogging disinfectant that is listed on EPA’s List “N” of disinfectants proven effective against SARS CoV-2 or COVID-19. This particular disinfectant uses the natural disinfecting benefits of thymol (a component of thyme oil) and features:
- EPA Registered Broad-Spectrum Disinfectant
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Viruses*, Fungi & Molds
- Bactericidal, Virucidal*, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal**
- No Rinse Required, even on food contact surfaces
- Sanitizes Soft Surfaces in just 2 minutes
- Eliminates 99.9% of most Allergens*** upon contact
- Kills Odor Causing Bacteria
- Kills bacteria that can cause food poisoning
- Hospital Grade
- Non-Abrasive and Non-Corrosive
- Non-Flammable – No Harmful Chemicals
- Cleans and Disinfects without Bleaching
- Free from Chlorine and Phosphates
- No Signal Words or Warnings Needed
- No Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Needed
- Safe for Everyday Use
- Effectively Controls Strong Unpleasant Odors
- Botanically Derived Active Ingredient
- Formulated with Patented Technology
- Formulated without phthalates, propylparaben, butylparaben, formaldehyde, formaldehyde-dnors, or NPE’s
*Virucidal according to the ASTM Standard Test Method for Efficacy of Virucidal Agents
** Fungicidal according to the AOAC Germicidal Spray Method
***Removes the following allergens: dust mite matter, cat dander, dog dander, mouse dander, rat dander, guinea pig dander, cockroach matter, peanut, birch pollen, timothy grass pollen, ragweed pollen.