Baby Gear Cleaning Service For Super Parents Like You!
We are a mobile, nontoxic baby gear cleaning service specializing in saving you time and hassle so you can continue to be the super parent you are.
We are experts in:
- stroller cleaning / buggy cleaning / uppababy strollers cleaning
- child car seat cleaning
- pack-n-play cleaning
- all types of baby gear cleaning and more.
The best part: we come to you!
Choose a baby gear cleaning package or customize your own.
We clean, sanitize, disinfect and detail baby gear in Walnut Creek and the surrounding Bay Area saving busy parents time and hassle. We use only nontoxic, mom-approved cleaners, steam, and care to get every crevice of your baby gear.
What's included in your mobile, nontoxic baby gear cleaning services?
In addition to friendly, professional service we provide:
- Mobile service outside your home or office (we just need a standard outlet to plug in to).
- EPA List "N" disinfectant for use against coronavirus and other dangerous germs.
- Real steam for deep cleaning and natural disinfecting.
- Cleaning buckles, straps, fabrics and plastics.
- Stain treatment for difficult areas.*
- Quick dry to get your items back in use within minutes.
*Not all stains and spots can be removed, but we do our best!
How long does service take?
It depends on how many items you have, but most items take anywhere between 20-30 minutes.
When do I get my items back?
Since we provide service on the spot, you know where your items are at all times and you get them back right away. No overnight waiting. No wondering if you'll have a car seat in the morning to drop your child off at school or run errands around town. We take all the hassle out of cleaning your child's car seat.
How long does it take for items to dry?
Since we use real steam (not hot water), most items are dry within a matter of minutes. You'll likely be able to place your kiddo in a clean car seat shortly after we leave.
Do I have to be home?
You do not have to be home for us to service your items. Simply place your items outside your front door and we'll show up on time to service them on the spot. We just need a standard outlet to plug in to (normally by the front door).
How often should I have my child's gear cleaned?
Your child's gear can get extra cruddy in a short amount of time (we've seen it all). We recommend having your child's gear professionally cleaned:
- Every 3 months
- After they've been sick
- After an explosive diaper
- After an bodily fluid leakage into their seat
Copyright 2022 by Germz Be Gone LC. All rights reserved.